I hate fire ants!!!

On a more serious note, I understand that sprinkling DE powder around the infested areas will kill the suckers (then you can dip them in chocolate for easier consumption). The downside of spreading the DE is that the dust is carcinogenic and bad for pets that might get into it (*BTW it's my understanding that the DE puts micro-scratches in their exoskeletons so they dehydrate :twisted: )

Hotrod30 said:
My moles will defend my property. :lol:

There better be alot of ants cause I got a lot of moles. :cry:

Oh Hotrod I tell ya I HATE those moles,LOL I always thought moles were those little tiny black with no eyes until my cat caught one! This one was big, grey with pink paded paws! A fast little digger. We had him in a bucket with some sand. My dumb butt made the mistake of turning him loose in my front yard. Oh jeeze did he have a field day! I finally had to put some mole bait down. But I think I got another one already! As much as I hate it's back to the mole bait.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.