Spazazz Spa Fragrance!!

jay87

May 14, 2011
Gloucester, UK
Hi Everyone!

I have a question about Spazazz and spa scented fragrances in general. I have bought some mint and eucalyptus as I always find that refreshing but my questions are these.

How long will the scent last in the water?

Is the fragrance removed by 'shocking' the spa or does it stick around despite this?

Also, what are you guys faves?

Thanks

Clean water is my favorite :lol:

Call me a purist, but I hate putting anything in there but water, sodium hypochorite, cya, borates, salt, and myself.

We would need to know what is in the Spazazz to comment.

The MSDS's don't reveal anything about them, just that they're no hazardous materials in them.

Scents and colors are usually broken down by the sanitizer in a short while. They'll probably last an hour or so.

I am a minimalist with my spa. Chlorox, baking soda, etc. I do use Spa Perfect as it keeps the water smelling really fresh and breaks down any detergents that make my hot tub foam for those that have fresh washed suits. Fruity/perfumy smells.... I leave that to the wife and those Dang scentsy things in the house.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.