Back for year #2 :)

esr

Jun 21, 2011
Just wanted to say "Hey!"

back for year #2 on our AGP, and using the BBB method has made things sooooo much better than our last AGP experience. That previous pool resulted in 2 summers of continuous trips to the pool store and non-stop battling of chems and problems.

Last summer just getting the pool was the budget, so small test kit and lots of hope. I found TFP while looking for methods of setting up & installing the pool myself, and this joint had everything needed information-wise. Almost seemed to good to be true!

This year the wife has allowed the same budget again, since I didn't spend last summer throwing money for chems at the pool :)

I got my TF100 in the mail yesterday- 2 days from NC via USPS, gotta like that! Thanks for a great kit Dave!

Next up is the deck project. It'll be small by most standards here, but another great addition nevertheless. I'll post w/ pics as we go!

Thanks again TFP!

Eric-

:wave: Welcome back!!!

Good to see that you got a good kit that will help you maintain an even better understanding of what your pool NEEDS ... and not what the pool store wants to sell you.

You never know who your projects may inspire ... so pictures are always great :goodjob: