LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2008
Argyle, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
This may sound a little ridiculous, but with my newfound knowledge that I have obtained by gleaning the posts on this site, I almost wish my pool would turn green just so I could fix it. :-D Has anyone else ever felt that way before?

Craig

Absolutely. When I was writing the cleaning up a green swamp sticky I was thinking I could get some pond water and put it in a bucket and let it go green and double check my prodcedure on a small scale

JasonLion said:
Absolutely. When I was writing the cleaning up a green swamp sticky I was thinking I could get some pond water and put it in a bucket and let it go green and double check my prodcedure on a small scale

That's not a half-bad idea!

Craig

257WbyMag said:
This may sound a little ridiculous, but with my newfound knowledge that I have obtained by gleaning the posts on this site, I almost wish my pool would turn green just so I could fix it. :-D Has anyone else ever felt that way before?

Craig

Hi Craig,

It happens to lots of folks that learn BBB. Last year someone identified and named this mysterious 'illness' pooliosis. :shock:

I think it was Tagprod! But, as Tag said, we don't want to be in the need of a fix on our own pools....just others that don't understand BBB!! Sometimes it is difficult to restain oneself when you see a neighbor's green pond. If you take your test kit on vacation with you, then you have a really bad case of 'pooliosis' :-D :-D :-D ...but, it is a good thing, no?

too funny....you guys are cracking me up!! :lol:
hopefully I will feel the same by next season....I am so scared I will turn our pool into a green swamp once we start caring for it (its been under care since we moved here).

Chris

30-40yr old IG gunite 20 x 40

257WbyMag said:

Craig

You guys do do this too, right? hmmmm. Maybe my wife is right :shock: no...couldn't be 8)

dan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.