Looking for picture of slate blue pebblesheen pool

Apr 3, 2011
Collegeville, PA
Hello,

I am 2 weeks away from plastering our pool..I've agonized over the color pebblesheen to use for WAY too long. Narrowed it down to blue granite and slate blue. I've seen blue granite in person but, there are no local slate blue pools for me to look at..if anyone has any pictures of theirs- I'd certainly appreciate a look at them!

Thanks!

Have you seen Aqua Blue? I saw Granite Blue, Prism Blue, Slate Blue, and of those three Prism Blue was the best in my opinion. However, my wife thought it was a little too dark though so we went with Aqua Blue sight-unseen. It turned out amazing and two other couples who are building pools have since seen our pool and they also have decided on Aqua Blue.

Good luck!

Late to the game ... ours is Blue Granite Pebblesheen ... we're in Pearland.

We absolutely love the color:

PoolDig166.jpg

PoolDig168.jpg

PoolDig196.jpg

Be sure to get the crushed abalone shell additive - it mimics the silica bits in actual granite.

eggman said:
Late to the game ... ours is Blue Granite Pebblesheen ... we're in Pearland.

We absolutely love the color:

Be sure to get the crushed abalone shell additive - it mimics the silica bits in actual granite.

The blue granite looks really good.

I have Tahoe blue pebble, but wanted to comment. I agree, the abalone shell, or maybe some gold flakes, would have been a good addition.

That Blue Granite picture looks really good...It is also the color I wanted originally. However, when we went around to actually see the color in person, it looked nothing like what I have seen in pictures. I was bummed! I saw three different blue granite pools and they all looked sort of dull and greyish blue. Your pool looks a very crisp blue...I imagine your water quality is probably better than the other pools I saw too.

Anyway here are a couple pics of the Aqua Blue. I think it would match most any kind of tile. My father came by today and asked me if I put coloring my water to get it so blue...and he was being serious.

459953_10150734251319941_760269940_9328735_2032119750_o.jpg

561890_2934978936339_1317036301_32148764_2021938130_n.jpg

399074_2935014297223_1317036301_32148798_922363625_n.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We chose to go with a NPT Stonescapes mini-pebble color that our PB called his "special blend"... From comparisons with the samples we've seen in their showroom, ours is the Tahoe Blue with abalone shells mixed in. We are in Los Angeles County and love our pool color.

25h1el0.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.