PoolSupplyWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.
lisam00 said:
I'm going to be ordering a new sharkline matrix soon and would LOVE to know a coupon code!

jlsr said:
He Christain, We are about to purchase pool, pump, liner, cove, ladder, etc and would love to have a discount ;-)

Hey, if you're interested in a discount code, please shoot a Private Message(PM) to either Christian or myself. We'll be happy to take care of you! :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
techgirl said:
I placed an order on Sunday but never received any email confirmation, how long does it take to get confirmation? I don't want to reorder if its on its way :)

Sorry to hear that! It sounds like it may have been caught in a spam filter or maybe the email address was typed wrong. Will you PM me your order number, and we'll get this taken care of!

mtucker said:
I sent a PM to one of the guys, got the code, placed an order and did not see a discount applied. Not sure what I did wrong.

Not sure what happened here. How long after you received the code did you place your order? They expire after a bit. Send me a PM with your order info, and I'll take a look at your order.

Thanks!

I always have great service from PSW. When I needed a new base for my pool pump(I couldn't find it on their site) I PM'd Christian from PSW he looked it up for me and shot me a link.I ordered it and it arrived 2 days early in good shape.

I wouldn't hesitate to give this retailer my business in the future,they are willing to earn your business.
Thanks Christian.

Recently found PSW. Upon ordering, I asked for the discount promised on a Pop-up (upon arriving at their site): Give us your email and get a $5 discount. And free shipping over $100. Unfortunately, the discount wouldn't work on an order costing less than $100. It took about 2 days of multiple phone conversations and Live Chats to get Customer Service to understand that the Pop-up promised one thing, while the ordering program didn't deliver on the promise. PSW Customer Service understood, and gave me the $5 discount, and more. They work hard to make new friends and keep customers happy. They provided information on other products we're considering purchasing. Extremely helpful. We'll order from them again.

I am locking this thread. We know Poolsupplyworld is a fine company as I am sure there are many fine companies on the net. This forum is not the venue to conduct a referendum on their business practices and it is especially not a forum to discuss individual transactions which constitutes marketing.

Since TFP does not allow marketing to be conducted on the forum, anyone interested in any further information from poolsupplyworld needs to contact them directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.