Website recommendations for pool equipment?

I've had really good luck with poolcenter.com. Never heard of the two places you mentioned.
Looking at the web site, it certainly passes the smell test looking like a legit business with a real store.

Poolsean said:
Saltpoolguys.com is a TFP member and offers other members discounts on equipment too. He doesn't only sell salt equipment.

Give him a try.

Besides the discount, you want to buy your equipment from a reputable dealer who will stand behind what they sell. I believe they are still working on their new website, but if you contact saltpoolguys.com ("joshu" here on TFP) I'm sure he can help you find what you are looking for.

:-D Poolstore.com is great. They had the best prices and fastest shipping for the price. I ordered a 2 sp Hayward pump - $248.00 and $8.95 shipping. Got it in 3 days. Then just to give it a try again I ordered my Hayward sand filter - $279.99 (not the cheapest but close) and again $8.95 shipping. Got it in 3 days. So far a great website.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.