Aqua rite swg not functioning on auto

Apr 8, 2012
New to the forum, used info on here to replace Black part on board recently, great site and info. Now I've got what I'm assuming is an unrelated issue,... My pool is set to run from 6am to 3pm and everY morNing I go out to check on it to make sure everything is ok, since I fixed the board almost every morning I go out to find the check salt and check cell lights flashing red, I turn the switch to off and then to on and it generates normally the rest of the day. The system is around 5 years old, I have recently cleaned the cell and I currently have the flow switch jumped while I wait for one to come in, any ideas would be appreciated and again, best site for pool owners. Thanks, Tim.

Welcome to TFP!

The colder temperatures overnight will cause it to read a lower salt level than it will read during the day. It is likely nearing the end of it's life and becoming slightly marginal. My guess is that during the day it is fine, but when it is colder it isn't quite up to the task.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.