Thoughts on a good color and/or texture for a large deck?

Apr 3, 2012
I am tapping out and most of my budget is gone now that we added salt to our pool project.

Now, what to do with the deck? I would love some suggestions on what looks good and holds up. I have 5 50lb dogs that will be running on this.

The deck is 46x48 with the pool in the center 35x15. The concrete will be poured on Tues. The pool and the house are blue. I was thinking of TAN. Any idea on what a decent decking will run. I know Flow Crete is about 1800 which I do not think we will be able to afford right now.

photo207.jpg

Re: Thoughts on a good color and/or texture for a large deck

The color of your pool deck is a personal decision but I have always liked the look of wet concrete. You might want to take a walk through Google images at pools and see if something strikes your fancy. As far as texture, keep it smooth so it is not slippery when wet but also make it easy of the feet. More pictures, we love pics!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.