Water feature

OK... I am new here and this may not be a new question so please forgive me.
I am having a 24' above ground pool installed in a few weeks, putting a deck around that. My question is I see all the water features for in-ground pools. Has anyone installed them in a wood deck. I want to run the PVC under the decking and install a few water jets flush with the composite decking. I am thinking of splitting the return line to feed the water jets and having a valve to turn off the water feature as well. Not sure if this can be done. I was thinking of modifying something that would nomally be installed with an in-ground pool. I was also thinking of just running a smaller diameter PVC thandrilling a half inch hole in the decking and cutting the PVC pipe flush.

I know this sounds crazy but thought I would ask....

Welcome to TFP!

Water features on a wooden deck are rare, but they are certainly possible. Depending on how many jets you have and what kind of nozzles they have, you may need a larger pump that is common on an above ground pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.