Woohoo for a TFP plug on YouTube!

PSW

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Feb 13, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys, I was on YouTube today trying to find a good video of the 9100. I noticed the CafePress advertisement was showcasing the TFP Stein so I snapped a screenshot. :whoot: Not that a random person on YT would recognize the logo...but I still thought it was pretty cool! :cool:

PS: After being under-impressed with the amount of videos of the 9100, we tossed one in our pool. We shot it from above the pool AND underwater using the Hero2 camera (LOVE that thing!). The impromptu shoot actually came out pretty well...and we will be posting the footage soon...

Attachments

• TFP Ad Screenshot2.png
    TFP Ad Screenshot2.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 102
Good 'ol direct target marketing. Since you've been to this site or were on it while you were looking at the 9100, it used that cookie information to pull ads directed at you. A random Youtube user or who has never visited TFP will most likely never see it.

Well, it's true that google will customize the ads I see. LOL I see pool supply ads ALL DAY LONG! But in this case, I am pretty sure google thinks it's serving me an ad for CafePress (which it is). It is a coincidence that CafePress used the TFP Stein for their ad creative. Maybe CafePress cycles all their clients through that ad creative, maybe not. Either way, it's nice for TFP to get some residual branding! :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.