Wow, our first pool

Apr 3, 2012
This is pretty exciting for us. We happen to live between two amazing dealers - San Juan and Viking Pools. We were going to go with a concrete pool but after the quotes came in the fiberglass was just a much better option. The pool is a Blue Hawaiian (aka Viking) Blue Isle (35x15) with a Extreme Quartz Blue Galaxy finish. We topped it off with tile. The colors when the sun hits it are amazing. :party:

The deck area will be 46x34 concrete. We want flow create but do not think it will be in the budget right now. We upgraded the pump and will have 2 streamers and 3 LED lights in it.

The pool gets delivered Weds and should start to go in the ground the same day. Then it will be a little time setting it all up. We have plenty of space on the property so room will not be an issue! :whoot:

pool4.jpg

pool2-1.jpg

pool2-1.jpg

pool3.jpg

pool1.jpg

backyard
DSC02797.jpg

Hey indpowr, welcome to TFP and congratulations on your new pool! Please share as many pictures as you can during your installation process! Most pool-build pictures tend to be gunite, so it would be great to learn from your experience!

Looking great so far! Keep up the good work and keep sharing pictures! :goodjob:
Is there a reason more people do a gunite?
I didn't mean most people 'do' gunite..I meant that most people that share pictures happen to be gunite pools! I think you will be very happy with your pool! :party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.