LifeTime Supporter
Sep 25, 2011
Montgomery Texas
Air temp 80's
Pool temp 79
FC 2.5
Ph 7.6
Ta 110 seem a bit high?
Ch 200 low I think due to the acid it takes to get ph down.
Cya 40 I'm bringing that up to 70. Just added two gallons of instant stabilizer.
Salt 3300

The pool is new filled for about 3 months. Wetedge Luna quartz.
Thanks for the help!

Steve

Also I forgot to mention that I just went to 12 hrs on the pump. I think that and the cya corrected will bring the FC up to 4.0 where I want it. My big concern is the TA and CH. I've read pool school a lot....I'm still lacking a total understanding of there affects on the pool.

Those numbers don't look too bad. The TA is a bit high and the CH is a bit low but don't worry about it too much. The TA will come down as you adjust the pH down. There's no hurry about trying to get it down.

The CH is a lttle low but not too low. I wouldn't worry about it unless you have a heater or other equipment that specifically states it has to be higher or it voids the warranty.

Other than keeping an eye on your pH, I think you're in good shape. The CH is barely low and will likely climb just a little more on it's own due to the new plaster.

Everything else is absolutely good enough for now. I'd give the plaster another month and perhaps then start fine tuning if you even need to then.

How does your water look?

Water looks great! Thanks for the advise. I'm actually enjoying the challenge of trying to get the numbers on the money. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and this web site makes it very easy. I tell all my friends and neighbors about it! Thanks again guys.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.