Gotta love the BBB!

Lershac

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
First season with pool open (water in since November), adjusted water to satisfaction in dec, been maintaining cl with swg and about 5 bottles of MA so far... Have been lazy, running full tests once a month and checking cl and ph twice a week. Decided to pull full tests today on a whim.

Everything was perfect!

This method is so much work! NOT!

Sure glad to hear this Lershac! I enjoyed your posts on the thread and I know that there were frustrating moments during the whole process. I too am looking forward to finally getting the pool on BBB. We are currently bringing the SWCG on line and dialing it in. Once there we suspect that things should get easier. I am hoping the toughest decision from this point foward will be which adult beverage to bring poolside! :cheers:

Got the grass in this weekend (a100 sq foot patch purely for my dog to do his business in). My wife bought the hibiscus and we are looking for the right variety of azalea now.

Taking it easy, enjoying what we have so far! Kids are all up in the pool now!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.