Ratio of BBB for AGP

In the page sub-heading there is a list of options that starts with "Home • Index • FAQ . . .", near the middle of that list is "Profile". Click on profile and it will let you enter a signature.

Hi everyone, have been doing ok with the pool and adding BBB. Water is crystal clear.
New problem is my CYA is reading between 60 and 70. I put in 6lbs of it to start off tne season like advised. My readings are
PH 7.6
FC3
TA90
ST 65
Please advise, thanks . Linda

I use the 6 way aqua test kit.
I double checked and did it right. mixed it with the solution,waited a few minutes then poured it in the test tube with the black spot. The pool is 18000. It is 18x33x54" deep. Hope you can help

CYA between 60 and 70 isn't a serious problem. It will come down over time as water gets replaced.

Just keep the FC level between 5 and 9, and never below 5, and you should be fine.

It seems likely that there are less than 18,000 gallons of water actually in the pool, even if the pool could hold that much water. 54" is a common wall height, but it is rare that the water is actually filled up to that level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.