Jimmy's "The Year of Still Here" tour...who's going?

uwimage

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2007
Richardson, TX
We got our Frisco tickets...designated driver...CAN'T WAIT!

Pizza Hut park was awesome last year...looking forward to throwing the blackberry in the garbage for the weekend, disconnecting everything and having one heck of a weekend :-D

Anyone else going to see Jimmy this year? Where? What do you look forwrd to? For me, it's the music, party, and attitude...in that order :D

-Thomas

Thomas, I was 'locked and loaded' to follow Ktdave's suggestion on actually getting tickets when they go on line! Unfortunately, the wife said 'no concerts till we get the bills paid' :blah: :rant: So I didn't get the Labor Day weekend tickets I wanted to ( we went to Foxboro last year and the show was GREAT - but because I got our tickets so late, we were 'in the clouds' - still worth it to see Jimmy!!!! :!: )

I'm hoping that the rumor of a Mohegan Sun date is going to become a reality - I don't care what she says, we're (I'm) going!!

Enjoy the show!! I'll be listening to it on Radio Margaritaville and enjoying, from afar, what you are enjoying live.

As for the order in which I enjoy Buffett concerts - it's so close that I can't put them in order -- it's just 1 BIG great experience :-D (though going to Mohegan means we can do a little gambling after the show :wink: )

Luv and Luk!! :rockon: -- Enjoy the show and have a GREAT time!!!

Oh maaaaaannnn! I'm wanna see him again! It was an annual thing for years (I've seen him over 30 times! My first concert being in Knoxville in 1976! :shock: ) and then he stopped playing in Nashville. I went to Cinci a few times to see him there, but the Sat. night concert doesn't seem to be anywhere close anymore! We usually start around noon with the "Cheeseburgers in Paradise" to go along with "that frozen concoction that helps me hang on" and we don't stop until the limo comes and gets us around 5:30 (of course, in the old days, we would all pile in a van and try to figure that one out when we left!) We've all gotten a lot older and a little wiser since then. I'm a HUGE (OK...fanatic! Can ya tell from my avatar??) fan and am so very disappointed that he doesn't come to Nashville anymore. I mean heck fire....who has given him the ONLY 2 awards he has EVER won in his life?????????? Like...what's up with Mansfield??? 4 concerts??? :? Spread the love Jimmy!! Oh, well, looks like another will pass that I don't get to see him! :(

Have fun uwimage!

i have never heard of him. only concerts i have planned this summer are our country music MEGA ticket for the family. we got awsome seats row C center stage. im so excited.

EDIT- You guys meant Jimmy Buffet, i thought you were talking about some local band. never mind, he is one of my favorites, but never had time to get a concert ticket, even though im the only one in the house who likes him. i was not allowed to go, thanks to DW :oops:

Okay...so I'm so jealous, jealous, jealous! There's just nothing like a Buffet concert now is there??? My favorite thing to do is take a "virgin"! The folks that have some how made it without ever going to one before are the greatest. They see me in my "regalia" and laugh...until they get to the concert and realize they are in the minority! :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny thing...these are the folks that the next year are first in line wanting to know when the Buffet concert is!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.