About to take the plunge

Mar 28, 2012
After consideration and a fair amount of reading I have decided to purchase an above ground pool. I have looked both locally and on the internet and think I have settled on this pool package. http://nationwidepools.com/ultima.htm (standard package with pump/filter) I am going the route of an 18' due to having a small back yard. Before I place my order I'd like to see what you guys think of this pool. Thanks for any feedback you may be able to provide.

It looks like a pretty good deal. 18' is kind of small but wew all have to live in the constraints given us. I don't recall any complaints about that pool or vendor but use the google search at the bottom left of the page to search their name.

Read through a bunch of the AGP installation threads and you'll gain a lot of insight into what needs to be done and how others have handled it.

Looks good to me, are you installing yourself or getting someone to do it.
I'd recommend using this time to read thru pool school, itemize what you need (include a good test kit) and start educating yourself in what the build entails and how to maintain.

Good luck!!

I will be having someone install it for me. The ground leveling work just doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me. I wish the pool came with a two speed pump, but I guess I could just run the pump less instead.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.