Help with Pool Identification

Mar 25, 2012
We purchased a used above ground pool. The owner said that all the parts were there, naturally when we got it home it is missing a few parts. We need to know the manufacturer of the pool before we can order the parts. It is a 21 foot round all steel frame pool. The pool wall is 52 and 1/2 inches high. I am attaching a picture of the pool wall. The wall was standing upside down, so I have flipped the picture to make it correct.

Any help that you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks
Linda[attachment=0:2yjpoakj]pool.jpg[/attachment:2yjpoakj]

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 109
Hi AllyGator and welcome to TFP! :)

I did the same thing, bought a used pool off Craigs list and found out what pool it was by searching the Swin N Play web parts to find out which one I had for needing replacement parts.
I don't know if your pool wall pattern is a giveaway to someone who has the same one?
I found out that by matching up the base plates and top covers that mine ended up being a 'Princeton' and ordered parts online and came in a week later. (great online buying experience from swim n play)

It's possible that you might want to take pic's of some of the parts like top caps and plate brackets, post them here and someone will recognize the brand.

Try looking at some of the parts here and see if any of them match up?
https://mail.swimnplay.com/xcart/home.php?cat=1

Chuck

Here are some more pictures. I hope someone will be able to help. Thanks everyone.[attachment=0:yons7n2s]pool top ledge.jpg[/attachment:yons7n2s][attachment=1:yons7n2s]ledge cap cover.jpg[/attachment:yons7n2s][attachment=2:yons7n2s]ledge cap cover underside.jpg[/attachment:yons7n2s]

Attachments

• ledge cap cover underside.jpg
    ledge cap cover underside.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 86
  • ledge cap cover.jpg
    ledge cap cover.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 86
  • pool top ledge.jpg
    pool top ledge.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 85
More pictures. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide. [attachment=0:b76dmqj1]skimmer.jpg[/attachment:b76dmqj1][attachment=1:b76dmqj1]skimmer top.jpg[/attachment:b76dmqj1][attachment=2:b76dmqj1]post with ledge cap cover.jpg[/attachment:b76dmqj1]

Attachments

• post with ledge cap cover.jpg
    post with ledge cap cover.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 82
  • skimmer top.jpg
    skimmer top.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 82
  • skimmer.jpg
    skimmer.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 82
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.