On the layout of the TFP Forum

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
I belong to a number of forums on different subjects (only TFP for pools and mostly just one per subject otherwise) and I just wanted to say how nicely it is done here. All the other forums I frequent use V Bulletin as well, but this one is by far the nicest. The skins, subject categories...everything is really superb. There are also features here that none of the others have...or put to use. Things like unaswered posts, active topics, and the "your posts" are really fantastic.

Just wanted to give a hats off to everyone that makes all this happen. You have done an outstanding job with it, and it makes it so pleasant to visit and navigate. GOOD JOB TFP!

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks for the compliments. JasonLion does do a really good job and spends lots of time making sure that the forum is aesthetically pleasing and functional. One of my all-time favorite things about TFP is the fact that we don't have a bunch of ads cluttering things up. This of course is due to folks like yourself who donate for memberships here. That helps pay the bills and keeps us from needing to use ads.

Thanks for those very nice words. Jason and the mods do pay a lot of attention to format and content and try to do it all in the background so we can all find the info we look for.

I don't visit many other forums but, to me, the courteousness displayed among the members here is without parallel. I hope that along with sharing of knowledgeable, accurate info will always be everyone's goal. :-D

Have been away from the site since last summer....I've searched for 20 mins on how to post a new topic..but am stumped! There is no "post new topic" button anywhere...what am I missing here???

When you go into a section (i.e. Above Ground Pools) there's a 'New Topic" button in the upper left. Click that and it starts a new topic. If you're in an existing topic it changes to 'Post Reply'. Hope that helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
To the left of where the page numbers (page x of xx) are listed, is there a clickable link? It may just be that the button isn't showing up but the link is active anyway.

THere's also a button at the bottom of the page to the left of the page numbers.

Somehow or another your browser isn't loading the graphics. I'm on IE7 and can see it just fine.

I'd try a Shift+Refresh to see if it fixes it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.