Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone care to write a Sticky?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone care to write a Sticky?

We have posts stickied for closing both above ground and in-ground pools but none for opening either type. If anyone would care to write a guide for either, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Sean
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

INTEX

I wrote some on how to open my Intex Easy Set Pool.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=4191

If thats what you were asking for ....but if you meant something else, i'm sure we got lots of people, just give me an idea of what you mean and i'll type it up.

Regards
    Happy swimming!

3. Back To Top    #3
    sean take a look at my site under tips and tricks if you like it we can use as a sticky

4. Back To Top    #4
    My 2 cents is that if all your parts will let us use that EXCELLENT tutorial (with a sense of humor,no less!) as a stickly we should take it and run (and bow down to him in reverence also!)

5. Back To Top    #5
    I dont disagree, but I would like to make sure we have original content. "All your parts, if you would be willing to submit the aforementioned article, I would obviously accept. I'm going on the assumption that the article is original content and is your property.

Thanks again,
    Sean
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

6. Back To Top    #6

7. Back To Top    #7
    Otherwise, I would certainly be willing to write an opening for AG pools (since I did a closing)
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

8. Back To Top    #8
    pm sent.
    TFP Founder

9. Back To Top    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by all your parts
    it sure is i will send it to you
    paul
    Thanks Paul. I got your e-mail and it's great! I try to do my best to make sure everyone is given proper credit for their efforts!

I you wouldn't mind posting it as a new thread, then I can set it as a sticky.

Thanks,
    Sean
    TFP Founder