outdoor bbq gazebos

I've been looking at similar structures for my bbq and electric smoker, but the trouble has been that they don't provide a ton of coverage in the weather I'm most worried about--storms. If you get much wind with your rain, you have to be pretty careful setting up to keep the gear from getting drenched.

I think I'm going with something like this anyway, and just getting a cover for the smoker for when it's not in use. Then they're still in business if it's just drizzling.

As for those two, at least where I live, the fact that the Guide Gear mentions "light rain" and the Eclipse mentions "Stormy weather" would put my uneducated bias in favor of the Eclipse.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has experience with either of them, too.

Here's mine. I bought it a Wally World for $139 last weekend. It is a Mainstays brand. It is 4ft by 8ft and also had two glass shelves on the sides which I did not use since I had the table already. It's a Chinese piece of Crud like everything else, but for the price I feel it's a good value. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• onyx.JPG
    onyx.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 945
We ordered the Eclipse (got it through Amazon), and it was delivered on Friday. We opened up the box and took everything out to make sure everything was included and that there was no damage.

With this heat (99 degrees today) I'm not sure when I will get around to assembling it. :ncool: So, for now, one of the cars sits in the driveway while the garage bay is covered with Eclipse parts.

I have completed the assembly of the Eclipse Grill Center. I was able to do 99% of the assembly by myself. But, I did have to deviate from the instructions a few times.

I had 2 defective parts. One of the side shelves did not have threaded inserts in all the holes. And, one of the lights was DOA.

I ordered the Grill Center from Amazon, but it is actually sold and shipped by Bargain Outfitters. When I contacted them about the defective parts, they were extremely helpful. They asked me for all the information about the part and said they would ship replacement parts to me. 2 days later I received an e-mail that the replacement shelf had shipped. A couple of days after that I got an e-mail that the light had shipped. I have received both parts, and everything is complete.

While I am disappointed about the defective parts, I can't say enough good things about the customer service I received from Bargain Outfitters. :whoot:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.