Deep End Above Ground Pools

Mar 19, 2008
Alabama
Hello

I was wondering if anyone knew of an above ground pool that has an stretch-able liner so you can make a deep end. The only one I know of is the Doughboy and it is pretty pricey. Also, any suggestions on getting a Doughboy for a better price would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been able to find any online pricing for the Doughboy.
I

Doughboy is a great quality AGP. Our LPS carries these, and we will probably go with that, simply because (IMHO) the quality can't be beat for the price. Not to mention that if we would attempt to DIY, we would have a pool in a box in the basement for several years while we debated (!) the best way to dig the yard level through our slabs of shale! :roll:

Go to www.poolforum.com and read there about AGP... 'hrsdennis' is an installer in AZ, and has loads of information on choosing and installing AGPs. Here's a link right to the AGP forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.