Sta-rite sand filter with 6 function multiport valve -help

Jul 11, 2011
We took out a 24 round and installed a resin smaller oval. It was used and came with a sand filter and pump. The decal on the mulitport is missing. It is a 6 function. I cant find anything online to show me what the six functions are. I do know that every other one blows water out through the backwash. One of appears to blow sand into the pool.

Specs: Sta-Rite Cristal-flow T-180WF . Top Mount Valve Parts model WC112-147;WC112-148 - I found this somewhere on the machine when it was apart.

Does anyone have this and can you help tell me what the functions are. It is running now and appears to be either recirc or filtering.

thanks for your help.

Val

Re: Sta-rite sand filter with 6 function multiport valve -he

If its connected up then most of the 6 ports are universal, backwash is opposite filter etc so go by a new decal from the shop. No port should blow sand into the pool unless you have backwashed without rinsing before filtering.

Re: Sta-rite sand filter with 6 function multiport valve -he

Hi, Val,

If you could post a pic, it might be a little easier to identify although, as teapot says, they should be universal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.