Bought our first metal sided pool! Used

May 19, 2008
gulf coast of Texas
Bought a Prestige model 18'x52" metal sided pool, complete with ladder, sand filter, 1HP pump, skimmer, and automatic cleaner for 350.00! Still has 5 years left on the 10 year warranty too. They bought it from atlanticpoolproducts.com. We'll be tearing down our old 24'x52" intex pool that we've had for about 4 years. Will use the same area to prep for the new to us pool to set it up on. Reading the instructions...looks like a lot of tedious work and I hope I didn't get us in over our heads instead of just buying another intex pool. But we've wanted a nice metal sided pool for a long time for our family and something we can build a deck up to. Hoping to have it all together by the end of April. Wishful thinking??

I don't think it's wishful thinking at all. You should easily be able to out it up by the end of April. Just be sure and take your time with the leveling and setting and everything else will be a piece of cake.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.