Planning pool in League City, TX

landmark218

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 17, 2008
League City, TX
Hello All,

We are in the planning stage of building an in-ground pool in League City. I've found this forum to be a great help. I would really like to hear is anyone has had experience (good or bad) with pool builders in the area. I will post pictures as soon as the build begins.

Mark

Mark,

Welcome to TFP. Glad you got registered. I see a few people have already responded. I live in Pearland and used Monterey Bay. Dwayne and Brenda McNeil did a wonderful job on my build. I could not be happier. I went out for 5 different quotes before making a decision. Of those, and you can use the same for quotes, Pineloch Pools, Rainey Pool, Monterey Bay, Backyard Amenities, and Horizon.

I see that PaulP had a succesful build with Anthony Sylvan... I personally would not touch them with a 10 foot pole. My folks built a pool with them. Long story short, 1.5 years later, their pool was completed (Complete Nightmare).

Best of luck to you on your choices. Feel free to PM if you have any other questions or simply reply.

Once again, welcome to TFP.

I agree Sean, the salesman can make all the difference in the world. Our pool was completed in 30 days from layout to filling. I was around everyday recovering from surgery so it was easy to stay on top of the contractors. From the different companies that are building pools in my subdivision, it seems there is a pool of subcontractors that they all use. PM me if you would like the name of our salesman.