What is this?

I am curious to know what this ledge in the pool is called. It is only 10" deep on it. Also, what are the things on it for? They have the red box around them. The first picture is a close up of one.

Attachments

• DSCN04481.jpg
    DSCN04481.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN04511.jpg
    DSCN04511.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 187
With our pool, the bubblers are turned on/off by manually opening/closing a valve at the equipment pad, so it's possible the valve to those is closed. We can control the height of the bubblers by only opening the valve partially. If those are lighted bubblers, there must be a control for them somewhere (but since ours aren't lit, I can't offer advice on those types of bubblers). Do you have a valve at the equipment pad labeled "Bubblers" or "Water Feature"?

The cap does have a little straight tab across it. I was always afraid to mess with it thinking I might drain the pool! :shock: I did try to turn it though and it does seem to be on there pretty good. I didn't get too close (out-stretched arm) to it as the water is still pretty cold. :mrgreen:

No other special valves were found to suggest it is a bubbler, although that would have been cool to have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.