Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Attachment box (and platinum)???

1. Back To Top    #1

Attachment box (and platinum)???

I noticed yesterday that my 'attachments' box (area) was @ 109%?? I'm not sure what an attachment is... I figure it's X-linking, but I don't think I've 'attached' enough of anything to even start filling that parameter It's not like I can't X-link (I did it yesterday) and haven't sen any difference (nor warnings that I couldn't do more, or have gone over my limit)

While I'm at it, what is a Platinum Membership (and why wasn't I invited?)
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Waste,

Give this link a try...

TFP Membership
    18,000 gallon 17 x 35 in-ground diamond brite, Fafco solar, SWG, Barracuda G3, well pump - Biscayne Aquifer CH=250

3. Back To Top    #3
    I don't show that you have any attachments. Linking has nothing to do with attachments. Are you sure you are not thinking of your pm limits?

And of course you are invited to become a Platinum Supporter at any time.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4

Your Attachbox is 109% full
    0% 50% 100%
    Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Your Sentbox is 38% full
    0% 50% 100%

Post message Trouble Free Pool Forum Index Display messages from previous:

This is as best I could copy what I see when I go to my messages (don't know why the 'boxes' are duplicated) - the 'bubble' between "Your Attachbox is 109% full" and the % #s is white (as opposed to having the green line 'filling' it)

Like I said, I just happened to notice it and it seemed a little weird
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)