Newbie pool guy, glad to have found this resource...

shellsingleton

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 10, 2008
Lafayette, LA w/pool in Hot Springs, AR
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Buying a house with a 7x7 spa draining into a 26K gunite IG w/faded blk plaster. Trio of sheer descent waterfalls, 2 sprays on the tanning ledge. Compool 3600, Purex Triton Minimax Plus 350, Sand Filter, 2 skimmers, but no bottom drain?(At least I can see the botom of it.)
Currently on chlorine but may switch to SWG sometime this season, as well as add solar+cover before winter. Buying the TF Test kit soon and hoping to become proficient enough to BBB until the SWG switch.
Almost forgot to mention an ecstatic 4 YO girl who's about to begin taking her second year of swimming lessons
Lots to learn, glad to have found a good place to do it.. :wave:
IMG_3403crop.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, HotRod... what kinda hotrod? As noted above, I'm into rockcrawlers mainly but there's alot of crossover tech, I still have to install ring and pinions, trannies,engines... tubework is pretty versatile, leauxriders use it, racers and some rods get cages... all things on 4 wheels w/motors are cool in my book.
Yep on the 4 being appropriate. Last year was more of a getting comfy with the water type class.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support