New Pool in NC...

I realized that I never posted final photos. Here are a few in no particular order...

Back brick lattice wall

Temporary TV after completion.... Watched Nemo!

Lights on.... Still need electrical inside the structure!

Baseball party... Landscaping not complete!

Post party....

Amazon furniture!

Ready for another makeshift movie!!!

Gable End.... Will house a 50" tv in a few more days!

Thanks Glock. My wife was the driving force behind the lattice walls. I was OK with single lattice, but she thought it would look funny because the "Old Dutch" brick is not finished on one side. The difference in the front and back side is not major, but she wanted double lattice to show a finished brick on the outside and inside views. It drove up the cost quite a bit, but she is the CFO after all.

The cabana has added allot of useable space for us, and has provided an easy way to get out of the sun (since the pool is so far from the house). I never got around to wiring it, but plan to do that this winter. When we open up in March, we will have the the fridge permanently installed (wired), tv mounted, satellite receiver connected, ceiling fans, and lighting. I can't wait! Will add pictures when we wrap it up.

Also, we are planning to add a little more decking sometime, and do some landscaping updates. Will share as those progress as well.

Zougro

My apologies for a delayed response. I will check the name of the liner this evening and get back with you. I will also see if I can find some recent pictures.

It does still look great, but as mentioned, I think it shows dirt on the bottom a little more than a darker liner. That could just be the crystal clear water though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.