MX8 Barracuda in action.

Aquatica

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2010
Nassau, Bahamas
Sorry don't have much time to write a review but I will say the MX8 Barracuda does an awesome job in a small fiber glass pool we manage. We tried it in larger concrete pools but did not work too well with them. we opt for the Hayward Tiger Shark for most of our pools. The MX8 Barracuda works best if the corner walls are rounded. And it is a suction side cleaner and the intake valves can be adjusted to control its climb and suction. It also has some adjustments on the skimmer plug attachment but we opted to run 100% and adjust the intake valves. Works great.

Please click here for the video: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... permPage=1

Ours keeps our pool very clean as well. And we have tons of leaves dropping in all the time. Once I got our dedicated vacuum cleaner line cleaned out, this thing has worked like a charm (along with a large Hayward leaf catcher at the end of the vacuum line). Yeah, it doesn't do steps well, and our spa needs to be vacuumed once in a while, but our MX8 is really a time-saver. I was able to fire the pool guy, and that alone is saving us over $100 a month. Gotta love that! Our pool has never looked as nice because it is cleans the plaster every day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.