Our dig began today!

Update: the deep end issues are collapsed spots in the bottom. New issues found, bottom heaved next to wall all around shallow end. PB says we should let them fix this after the swimming season before closing.
On liner bead issues: PB using (liner lock?) to fix by steps. May end up having to use it all around pool

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Issues still waiting for post season fixes: repair heaved and sunken places on bottom of pool and replace liner.
Newest issue to fix: fountain is set about 5 inches from edge of pool, requiring way higher pump speed to get flow into pool, as well as making fountain worthless if slight breezes are present.
Also this fall: set/install anchors for safety cover and perform first years pool closing (comes with the pool purchase)
Yes, I'm still holding the check.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Also I should mention: everyone is amazed at how beautiful our pool water is and can't believe the ease of care. I've been telling everyone about BBB. I'm amazed at the number of friends that have utterly disgusting green swamps this summer (we've had a lot of 100+ temps) and they blindly follow pool store advice over and over, spending a fortune to still have disgusting water! I've actually talked to my wife about starting a business on the side just helping people like this with proper testing and getting their pools in good shape.
Many thanks to you guys and this awesome site!!! :lovetfp:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.