Check Valve problem

jjbowl

Feb 12, 2012
I have a pool and spa and when I went out this morning the spa was completely empty. How do I know what vale and where it is to try and fix it. I have drawn a diagram of the layout of all the equipment and plumbing. I do not know how to trouble shoot the problem and also how to repair it.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

JJ

In any event, you are draining the water out of the spa, yet not returning it TO the spa... so 1 of two things...

1. your spa returns are off or restricted too much. the water is being pumped out faster than it can accumulate. So make sure all your pressure side valves are open and watch the spa returns to make sure there is water coming out.

2. Your pool drain is off, and all water is being drawn from the spa and returned to both the spa and the pool, which will empty your spa. Make sure all your suction valves are open!

or some combination of the two... do you have automation?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.