Having a SWCG I need to add muriatic (Hydrochloric) acid to my pool once a week (I should probably do it more often but that's another argument). I was originally given a couple of gallons of 30% strength acid when my PB started up my pool, but I can only find 15% strength in nearby stores. My question is exactly how dangerous is the stuff? Beyond high school science experiments I don't have much experience dealing with strong acids. If I spill a couple of drops on my hands or feet am I going to get immediate burns or is it acceptable to simply dip my hands/feet into the pool to rinse off? Is there any safety benefit of using 15% acid over 30%? Does anybody have any horror stories of pool related (or otherwise I suppose) muriatic acid accidents?