autopilot manifold plumbing

Jul 13, 2007
I am looking for some help with plumbing for the autopilot manifold assy. The PB plumbed the equipment pad today and has 90 degree bends at each end of the assy.....no straight pipe at all. I can't find anything about this in the install manual and cust service was closed by the time I got home today. Any help would be appreciated. Hope the photo helps. Thanks in advance!

Tried to attach a photo but the file was too large to post and didn't really have time to figure out how to make it smaller. The manifold is installed...it just doesn't have any amount of straight pipe before or after. Elbows pretty much attach to each end of the manifold. The flow meter I have requires a certain amount of straight pipe before and after the mounting location and I was concerned that the manifold needed the same thing. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.