Hi everyone!!! I have a firepit question first.....

Without pics of what is in place, we can not offer much in the How Do I and Can departments. Pics are easy to put up. Either become a lifetime supporter or put the pix in a photobucket album and paster the 4th option, one per line, for all to see.

Scott

It all depends on the fabrication of pit. Some are easily converted and some can't be converted at all. Photobucket is your best bet for posting pics to the forum. Just open an account there and link the pics here.

Pics will really help in this situation as we'll have a clue what we're dealing with. If you can give us a good enough explanation of how it's built we may offer some advice. We want to help you, we're just limited by the info we have.

Hi Dave! Thanks for being so cool. I will need to learn how to use photobucket. For now all I have is nothing. LOL. It started as a wood firepit. Then the landlord banned wood burning firepits. SO my friend turned it into a gas firepit. Now that I have a home. I want it to be wood burning again. :whoot: Debbie

Bama Rambler said:
It all depends on the fabrication of pit. Some are easily converted and some can't be converted at all. Photobucket is your best bet for posting pics to the forum. Just open an account there and link the pics here.

Pics will really help in this situation as we'll have a clue what we're dealing with. If you can give us a good enough explanation of how it's built we may offer some advice. We want to help you, we're just limited by the info we have.

thank you bama,
thanks all of you. I actually contacted the guy who converted it for me in the first place- and he said exactly that- take the fake wood and the tray out, and tuck the gas line thingie under the pit. I do have some pool and jacuzzi questions too- should I shoot them off here? :wave:

Bama Rambler said:
It started as a wood firepit.
There's a wonderful bit of information. If it was a wood burner to start with it should be easy to return it to being a wood burner. Probably removing the gas burner is all that's required.