New Build Questions [Arizona]

WJL

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 1, 2012
Hi guys,

New to the forums but once I read through a bunch of the thread realized this was the place to be if I was in the market for a new pool, tons to learn from you guys.

Here's some background.

I am currently closing on a house within a month and have been doing some research on pools/spas/landscape etc. However many of the research I have found does not really give me a good estimate on cost (want to budget accordingly).

At a high level I am looking to add a pool, a spa, a ramada (no BBQ or firepit), and some landscaping.

Hoping to get some insight as to what that would probably run me so at least I have a good place to start.

Thanks again!

Will

Welcome to TFP!

Build costs vary so much regionally that it is almost impossible to tell you what "xyz" should cost you. However, because we have so many members here in AZ, you mishould be able to get some good advice. If you wouldn't mind giving us a city, some of the builders and owners here who are in your area could help you out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.