Help Identifying Eyeball and Retaining Ring

This is me the past few days trying to find replacement parts for the spa part of my pool: :hammer:

Attached is a photo of an eyeball and retaining ring used in my spa. The retaining ring is 1.5", if not a tiny bit bigger. For the life of me I can't find any matches on any of the spa parts sites. The main thing throwing me off are the huge thread(s) on the retaining ring, which don't seem to match anything of any size.

Do these look familiar to anyone? Any idea of where to find replacements or who makes 'em?

[attachment=0:3f33bl8f]IMG_1311.JPG[/attachment:3f33bl8f]

I ended up a retaining ring short when a couple of them came lose and fell off (running under no freeze mode), and only one them made it into the basket. What I'd really like to do is upgrade my jets to something nicer. Is that even possible?

Thanks!

V

If you cant find a part # on the old eyeball fitting you can measure the inside diamater of the return line and find an eyeball fitting that fits to the inside of the return line. The new eyeball fitting will fit tight to the inside of the return line so you will need a rubber hamer to gently drive it in.

Good Luck,
Tom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.