New Pool East of Dallas

Mar 2, 2008
Enjoy the pics.... We are east of Dallas, filled the pool in December and just now getting a chance to do some work around the pool area. The color is PebbleTec Tahoe Blue, Oklahoma flagstone is the rock, we put in a swimup bar with removable bar stools, firepit and a stone beach entry tanning ledge.

2322811950_a912a02703_b.jpg
[/url][/img]

2322808812_4021ea2f74_b.jpg
[/url][/img]

2321990567_78f79e40ed_b.jpg
[/url][/img]

welcome, awsome lookin pool.

ot but nice Chevy in the back, just like a texan. i noticed your neighbor has a white ford, does everybody have a white truck down there??

when we were there my truck was red.

welcome RodTex The pool and area looks great. My area of the country just doesn't have the craftsmen to do all the stonework it makes me real jealous of all the other pools. I think RodTex drives the Chevy because he has a big trailer and the neighbor has a Ford for the small trailer. :-D

ric said:
welcome RodTex The pool and area looks great. My area of the country just doesn't have the craftsmen to do all the stonework it makes me real jealous of all the other pools. I think RodTex drives the Chevy because he has a big trailer and the neighbor has a Ford for the small trailer. :-D

yea the ford would probably explode if it tried to pull the camper :lol:

Almost everyone drives a pickup in Texas, when I lived there I drove a big grey '05 2500 Dodge with 5.9 Cummins, moved back to California and we have $4.00/ gallon gasoline and Diesel some $4.45 so I drive an '08 Nissan Frontier, miss my Dodge and the power from the 5.9 but the Nissan is 100% more dependable and easier on the gas bill. And by the way love the pool and the beach entry.

-Ryan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.