Pillow for Spa

I have an inflatable pillow, made for a bathtub. It has suction cups on the back, and i have an acrylic tub, so it works just great! Of course, my spa has built in waterproof pillows, but i sometimes sit in areas that do not have them where i want them. My bath pillow works out great! I think they cost about 8 bucks at health and beauty stores.

Farmgirl, thanks for the post and welcome to the site. Thanks bunches for the information. Unfortunately the suction cups would not do to well on flagstone coping surrounding both mine and Sean's spa. However, I would imagine several Hot Tub users will be looking in. Sean, FYI the misses tossed my sticky. I am headed back to the store this weekend and will try to take my camera and take a shot of the pillow.

Yeah, i figured the suction cups would not stick to the flagstone. Perhaps a "weighted" pillow is a good idea. Or one that wraps around your neck....that would at least hold it in place....???? Just tossing ideas around here.....LOL!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.