Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pillow for Spa

1. Back To Top    #1

Pillow for Spa

Sean,

Did you have any luck with finding a pillow for your spa?? I just snapped. I wrote the info down and never posted it. Let me know.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

2. Back To Top    #2
    No. I was going to check the local ps's and kind of forgot about it. I'm sure I'll remember next time I'm leaning back against a piece of flagstone.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    I will try to find my sticky and get that information to you. It was a simple little pillow that has a sand-filled pouch, that sits up top, to hold the pillow in place.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

4. Back To Top    #4
    I have an inflatable pillow, made for a bathtub. It has suction cups on the back, and i have an acrylic tub, so it works just great! Of course, my spa has built in waterproof pillows, but i sometimes sit in areas that do not have them where i want them. My bath pillow works out great! I think they cost about 8 bucks at health and beauty stores.
    Eat, Sleep.....SWIM!!!

Hertford, NC
    24 ft rd ag pool

5. Back To Top    #5
    Farmgirl, thanks for the post and welcome to the site. Thanks bunches for the information. Unfortunately the suction cups would not do to well on flagstone coping surrounding both mine and Sean's spa. However, I would imagine several Hot Tub users will be looking in. Sean, FYI the misses tossed my sticky. I am headed back to the store this weekend and will try to take my camera and take a shot of the pillow.
    MIKE

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Here's a link. click on "Spa Pillows" on the left. . .

http://www.spadepot.com/
    ~Jules~

My pool: INDOOR 13x27 rectangular fiberglass, built ~2001, BBB, TA-60 sand filter, Hayward two speed pump (1 hp/0.33 hp), 3/4 hp booster pump for solar heater
    Taylor K-2006 test

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by giulietta1
    Here's a link. This is the one I want:

http://www.spadepot.com/Merchant2/merch ... de=Pillows[/url]
    The link wont work unless you remote the last [/url] part. Try this:
    http://www.spadepot.com/Merchant2/me...y_Code=Pillows
    -Rick
    ~15k Gal IG
    Gunite/White plaster
    AquaLogic PS-8 w/SWG

8. Back To Top    #8
    Yeah, i figured the suction cups would not stick to the flagstone. Perhaps a "weighted" pillow is a good idea. Or one that wraps around your neck....that would at least hold it in place....???? Just tossing ideas around here.....LOL!
    Eat, Sleep.....SWIM!!!

Hertford, NC
    24 ft rd ag pool

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

Just ran across this one today! Looks like a cool idea.

http://www.parpool-spa.com/Page/Spa/Aqu ... illow.html
    ~Jules~

My pool: INDOOR 13x27 rectangular fiberglass, built ~2001, BBB, TA-60 sand filter, Hayward two speed pump (1 hp/0.33 hp), 3/4 hp booster pump for solar heater
    Taylor K-2006 test

10. Back To Top    #10
    Thanks Jules, that looks perfect. It's a little pricey for what it is but I'll bet it will last a long time. I'm going to price shop but I think that's what I'll be getting. I'll post a little review later.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.