Long time!

Kias

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2009
NW Ohio
Where have I been? Seems like I've been away from here forever! Setting up my new phone, nothing exciting going on. Just thought I'd drop in and babble a little.

Thinking about putting in a new pool this year, maybe next year.

Five to seven inches of snow is falling right now, got the winter blues. But we're headed for a disney cruise down in the bahamas in march! Can't wait for that! Gonna swing by harry potter world and check out hogwarts then see the blue man group before the cruise, so that'll be cool!

Anybody doing anything interesting this winter?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

My ex wife is FROM Ohio. The cold isn't why she left, but maybe it's why she never went back. Her dad worked for US Steel and the shipyards back in the 70s and 80s. She grew up in Vermilion and Lorain on Erie. Her neighborhoods fell apart when US Steel and the shipyards shut down, so they moved here to Texas.

Im originally from Michigan, spent nine years in San Diego before coming back this way... I think im ready to go back to San Dog where it's always 78 and partly cloudy with the exception of those five days in winter when it's 50 and raining...

I flew down to Houston to do some work on a ground power unit for work last year. I think it was 200 degrees with 900% humidity! I haven't sweat like that since I was over in the gulf in the navy!

Although the ground crew didn't have a drop of sweat on them. They did take pity on this northerner and rolled over the 10 ton air conditioner they normally hooked up to big jets to keep them cool while the power is off. That was the best thing in the whole world! A two foot duct of cold cold air blowing on me! Made the work go so much faster!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.