Pentair 'Easy Touch'

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Hey all, I'm a 'pool dude' and one of my companies' customers 'went behind our backs' and had another company install the 'Easy Touch'. They lost the manual and I'm going tohave to program the unit (I got the owner's manual from the web today) I tried to program the 'on/ off' yesterday (w/o the manual) and could only set the date and time.

As stated, I pulled the manual from the web - but if anyone has some practical knowledge about programming them, I'd love to hear it ! :eek:

Thanx much - enjoy your pools!!

I also have an easy touch but the 4 circuit model. The first thing would be to identify which equipment has been plugged into which circuits on the easy touch control panel. Example 1 is main filter pump (pool mode), 2 might be booster pump for cleaner, 3 might be spa jets or blower, 4 might be lights, etc. Once you find out the state of the system I may or may not be able to help :)

Setting up the schedules for the pumps is the easy part...

Thanks guys!!
Yeah, once I saw the manual it seems very easy to set the sheduals - I think I was about 1 button push away from figuring it out. I haven't been back to that pool yet, we're waiting on the other 2 actuator valves to come in, but if I run into trouble with it - I'll sure be reposting here :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.