Aqua Rite with no Timer

Jan 6, 2012
I currently have a Pentair Whisperflow pump and my Aqua Rite T-Cell-3 connected to a single manual timer. I will be replacing my pump with an Intelliflow variable speed pump which has its own built in timer. My intention was to just remove the on/off tabs from the timer and leave the electrical connections the same. The pump will run approximately 12 hours a day but the Aqua Rite will now be powered on 24 hours a day because the timer will now not be active. My idea was to let the flow sensor control turning the salt system on and off.

Can I do this or must I have the Aqua Rite connected to a timer that will match the timer on the pump? After the big expense of upgrading my pump, I do not want to invest in some sort of remote control.

Is there a rule of thumb as to adjusting the output percentage with longer run times but less water flow?

Also, I am not able to get to the goldlinecontrols web site any longer. I used to be able speak to a human there. Does anyone know how to contact their support other than by email?

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.