Used Streamline, some jets not working.

soakin

Jan 1, 2012
Hello! I'm a newbie hot tub owner. I bought a used Streamline 5-person hot tub and just set it up this past weekend. We filled it improperly the first time by just sticking the garden hose in the hot tub.

After the improper fill only about 4 out of 10 or so jets are working. The jets that work seem to be one jet in 3 out of the 5 seats and one in the bottom of the tub. The recliner only has one of the two neck/shoulder massaging jets work. I read the original post and thought we had an air lock. we tried the procedure listed above many times at the pump inlet and on a vertical pipe that all of the clear 3/8" air lines go to with no luck.

We then drained the tub and vacuumed the water out to below every jet and air orifice and filled the tub through the skimmer basket and got the same results so we tried the bleed procedure again a few times with no luck. I let the tub run all night with the jets on low and the heater on to only find the same results this morning. :-x

Another couple things to mention. The jets that are working are pumping what seems to be pretty hard and there is air in the water that they are pumping. I noticed yesterday that one of the jets that works on the lounger neck/shoulder massager didn't shoot air out with the water for a little bit and then did again. The hot tub has a blower and we turn it on you can hear the pump work, but I don't notice anything change when it's on. The little non-adjustable ports on the seats, which I'm guessing are just air ports don't do anything either.

Any ideas?

Okay got the jets working. After a call to a local spa dealer he told me you can turn the jets on and off by rotating the black ring of the jet. Hot tub newbie LOL :hammer:

Now I need to get the little air ports in the seats working. I turn the blower on, it runs, but no bubbles.

find the blower itself, inside the cabinet. make sure that the (usually an inch and a half) hose is secured to the outlet of the blower. If you have to re attach it, dont glue it, rather, put a screw to keep it in place.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.