Dec 4, 2011
So. Cal
Here are some pics of my "hillbilly" spa, the roto molded plastic Dream Maker Big EZ. I am a newbie
that caught the bug at the County Fair where manufacturers were selling their wares. I like the
plug in play GFCI usage. I had an electrician put an outdoor GFCI outlet on the wall so there's
double security there.

This unit takes forever and a day to heat up, but its OK because I am one of those California wackos
who are BIG on the GREEN SCENE. 95% of my house uses curly Q light bulbs or LED lighting
and I don't have central a/c. Most of my lawn is gone and replaced with drought tolerant plants as well.
My cats and dogs are from rescue shelters and I recycle. Sounds like a hippie. OK but I am NOT a LIBERAL either. :whoot:
Anyways I plan on getting an above-ground lap exercise pool in a couple months. I kind of did a false start
getting the pool sign before the pool :party: By the way, vinyl fences rule. Got that put up in August and
love it.

Attachments

• DSCF8006.JPG
    DSCF8006.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 628
  • DSCF8008.JPG
    DSCF8008.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 625
  • DSCF8018.JPG
    DSCF8018.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 600
Big_kid said:
If that's hillbilly, I don't want to THINK about what mine is.
laughing-smiley-017.gif

LOl well I recently went to a spa show and ...wow! saw some spas that were twice the size of mine, had nice removable side covers for easy access to plumbing, mp3 players and tv....
This unit is a plastic roto spun unit and its like a comparing a Kmart bike to ones they sell at bike shops. But I still
owe $$$ on it and when it gets around 93-94 degrees its very nice. Thanks for the kudus.

i understand you saying your spa isnt nice and i have seen better spas in stores but your spa is better than mine. my spa is an inground spa with 4 jets. no lounge seating. its just a basic built inground spa. it goes with my pool. maybe when i win the lottery i will remodel my spa with a nice insert and different seating and jet locations. you do have a nice looking spa though

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.