Deck Jets have dropped down into concreby a couple of inches

Nov 25, 2011
Hi I am a new to this forum as I just became the owner of an in ground salt water pool through a recent house purchase. I have not entered the relevant data into my signature because I have yet to identify it all but will ASAP.

My immediate concern is with what appear to be 4 MagicStream desk jet II units (based on internet searches). While 2 of the units appear to be at the correct depth, collar is near the level of the concrete with room for cap the other 2 have slipped down in the concrete, 1.5 inches and 2.5 inches respectively. I would appreciate any ideas on how to bring them back up to the correct depth. The space is too tight to use your hands and I do not want to damage them by misusing a tool.

Thank you,

Dave

Re: Deck Jets have dropped down into concreby a couple of in

Dave, welcome to TFP!!

It sounds like the deck heaved on that side of the pool and the pipes couldn't follow it :(

Any chance of getting us a couple pix of the pool and the deck in the effected area?

I'm not hopeful for the prognosis, but maybe the pics will reveal a simple solution :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.