questions about instalation

Oct 30, 2011
We have been installing a pool since July. We have the walls installed and the pool man is trying to get the pool krete in for the floor. It is raining every day so we can not get a day to get the pool krete in. my question how dry does the pool floor need to be before we install the pool krete. Second, how long does it need to dry? The pool guy told me 8 hours to dry. The website i looked at said 48 hours. I think they may be trying to rush things since it is getting close to winter.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 124
Long story short, I had to change contractors due to some unfortunate circumstances. Now it looked like I was finally getting some where but not we can not get it to stop raining. The pool guy not said that they ground can be damp but not mud to trail the pool krete but he said it only needs 8 hours to dry then they can drop the liner. The website i looked at said it should dry for 48 hours. Also, they are going to install the concrete deck too. What is the temperate you can lay concrete. I do not want it to be cracking due to cold weather. Thanks for you help in advance.

Also, I ended up taking my initial contractor to court yesterday and won the judgment for $7000.00, the only problem is how do you collect that debt? LOL.... His company is not established and he does not actually have much. I guess I will have to wait until he get out of Jail and then get a garnishment on his check.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.