Computer question

There are many of them. Try searching for "tv tuner card" at somewhere like Amazon.com. Most of them are designed to work with Windows Media Center edition, but there are some other software options if you don't want to go that way.

Another option would be to get a "place shifter" like a SlingBox. This way you're not limited to just TV (you can use TV, DVD, TiVo, Etc). You can also install the software on multiple computers (sitting with a laptop next to the pool!) or even mobile phones.

John

yea but a notebook by the pool is just asking for trouble.

we have a 27" Mirage Vision LCD thats water proof out there. Once we get the deck and french doors put in with the hottub i will have it mounted on a wall in view of the hottub, gunna be sweet, then i will need Sean to update my slide show pic. gunna be some big changes. get all the music channels from direc Tv and have it hooked up to the outdoor speakers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.