Happy Mother's Day...

The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
Happy Mother's Day a little early!

(to all you Dads, this is your friendly reminder to run out now for a card or flowers!!
costumed-smiley-059.gif
)

Happy Mothers Day to you too! I am at my folk's place 3 hrs from home and am headed home to see my DH and kids very shortly so I'll find out if they remembered a card or not! (the new deck was my gift...)

NWMNMom said:
(the new deck was my gift...)

That's a great gift! I was vying for a pool (in case you didn't guess!!) but got a very nice chaise lounge and a neat hummingbird feeder.

I plan to take it easy until church this afternoon, and maybe grill something for supper... pork-ish or chicken.

A front went through last night, and the temp is around 50, so I may not get to enjoy that chaise this morning, but it is supposed to warm up slightly as the day goes on. Would not be swimming anyhow... most folks are just getting their pools opened, as we are still having lows in the high 40's and 50's.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.