Intelliflo VS

Jul 16, 2011
Southern California
Our pool has been up and running about 2mo now and we have yet to use the programming part of the pump. The user guide tells us how to program it, but my problem is I dont know what speed to program. The pool is 15k gal. We are still using it occasionally, as it has been hot her in so. cal. So what speed do I program the pump to run and for how many hours a day? thanks in advance.....

I would run it the lowest speed continuously (24 hours) providing you're getting at least 1 turnover a day at the lowest speed. There are some curves or I believe it will tell you the lowest watt per gallon that is really what you're looking for. I hope that makes sense.

The highest gallon/watt-hr (i.e. efficiency) for the Intelliflo is around 1000 RPM +-. A worst case turnover at that speed would be about 12 hours. However, you might find that your skimmer doesn't work so well at the speed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.